The Foam Station is a self-contained foam proportioning system that requires no external power other than suitable water supply to place the unit in operation. It is compact in size and consists of a 200 litre polyurethane tank with a pre piped 0-6% foam proportioned connected to a continuous flow hose reel containing 30m 25mm ID hose and a 200L/min foam aspiration nozzle.
Continuous flow hose reels are designed for use in areas that require supplemental (foam/water) fire protection for: covering small flammable liquid spills; initial intervention fire fighting; or ‘mopping up’ after flame knockdown.
- One-person operation
- Portable with bolt down ability for permanent mounting if required
- Includes forklift tyne slots for safe handling
- Made from lightweight corrosion resistant material
- 200 litre tank
- Manual hose reel 30m 25mm ID terminator fire resistant hose
- Suitable for use in most harsh environments where fire fighting foam extinguishing capability is required
- 0-6% foam proportioned connected to a continuous flow hose reel containing 30m 25mm ID hose and a 200L/min foam aspiration nozzle
37 Production Avenue
Warana QLD 4575