Quik Attack Standard 1600/1800/2000
The Quik Attack® unit is suited to single cab or standard sized trays. The unit is designed to provide effective backup on the fire front. Available in three models, it is furnished with the latest in fire technology and delivers smart, advanced features as standard. This unit also has the ability to be customised to suit your specific requirements if required.
The Quik Attack® is perfectly suited for National Parks departments, forestry, urban fire, emergency and resuce organisations, council and government departments, agricultural use, natural resources, and mine rescue and response departments.
Features and Options
- RFR hose reel (also available as manual, powered & remote control retractable).
- 50m - 90m hose.
- Pistol grip trigger action nozzle with adjustable fog to jet and litre selector.
- Around the pump or Post pump foam proportioner.
- Bertolini PA 530 Triple Diaphragm medium pressure Pump with pressure controller (54 litres per minute @ 400 psi) or Davey twin impeller low pressure pump (100 litres per minute @ 90 psi) with hand primer.
- 9HP Honda air colled electric start motor available in diesel or petrol.
- 400 litre poly tank (300 litre available).
- Powder coated aluminium framework with slip-on capability, available in a select variety of colour
Quik Attack 1600
Length: 1600mm Width: 1200mm Dry Weight: 180kg.
Quik Attack 1800
Length: 1800mm Width: 1200mm Dry Weight: 220kg.
Quik Attack 2000
Length: 2000mm Width: 1200mm Dry Weight: 260kg.
Click here to request further imformation
37 Production Avenue
Warana QLD 4575