Drill Rig Trailer
Quik Corp Fire Engineering provide a robust and cost effective solution for all your water carting, cleaning or Fire Fighting needs with our Drill Rig style of trailers. Made tough to suit mining conditions, this trailer can come with a variety of tank sizes, pumping systems, hose reels etc. It was built to provide a multi purpose approach to its use and has Fire Fighting, High Pressure Applications and Watering capabilities.
Designed to take a pounding over difficult terrain, the drill rig trailer is a Heavy Duty Trailer galvanised, fitted with a 1500 Lt tank. The drill rig trailer has option for a Davey volum pump and reel and also a High pressure pump and lance.
Features and options
- 1500 Lt Poly Tank, fitted with bafle balls & site glass.
- 10HP Yanmar diesel 12V electric start motor with Davey FF Twin Pump .
- 1 1/2" inlet and 1 1/2" .
- Tank to pump plumbing for pimp suction and pump to tank for tank fill.
- 30m of 19mm ID Rubber fire fighting hose fitted to an aluminium manual rewind hose reel.
- Forestry brass black out nozzle fitted.
- "Galvanised tandem uni trailers" (no sides or front and tailgate) 10x6. 5 x new 6 stud rims and tyres, heavy duty axle.
- Swing down jockey wheel.
- LED stop tail flash lights and clearence lights.
- Stone guard fitted to front of the trailer.
- N70ZZ battery on slip on unit for motor.
- 1 x 1.6mAh charger (240V in 12V out) supplied and fitted to unit.
- Aluminium frame for the pump and tanks to be fitted.
- Brackets to stow 1 x rake hoe & 1 x shovel.
37 Production Avenue
Warana QLD 4575