Quik Attack Vehicles
Our Quik Attack Vehicles are loaded with the latest technology and quality features that will back you up on the fire front. We have also solved the many weight related issues found in these smaller vehicles, so that you can carry the most water and equipment, with the peace of mind that the vehicleis still legal on the road.
These response vehicles are perfectly suited for Fire, Emergency and Rescue organisations, Council and Government Departments, Agricultural use, Natural Resources, National Parks, and Mine Rescue and Response Departments.
Below is an example of a Fire Cruiser with all specifications listed (which can be completely customised to suit your own requirements).
Features and options
- 500 litre poly tank fitted with baffle balls
- Honda GX200 with Davey twin impeller pump
- Hand primer pump
- Mini Dos, post pump, foam proportioner
- RFR3 self guided hose reel (option to upgrade to remote control)
- 50m 19mm rubber fire hose with Storz coupling
- Adjustable nozzle
- 20 litre stainless steel foam container
- 2 x powder coated aluminium equipment lockers (1140mm long x 500mm deep with adjustable height internal shelf - smaller sizes available on request)
- LED internal lighting in lockers
- 2 way ball valve on pump inlet
- 2 way ball valve on pump outlet
- Instrotech electronic water level monitor system with audio alarm fitted
- Aluminium hose rack above tank between lockers (lockable lid included)
- Rear foot step and hand rails allow access to rear tray
- 2 x McLeod rake hoe brackets fitted
- Spare wheel winch fitted below rear of tray
- Flammable goods storage locker for fuel storage up to 35 litres
- Vehicle protection sprinkler system
- Emergency lighting and striping
- Winch (available as an option)
In addition to the above we have provided numerous soultions to a wide range of vehicles. Please contact us with your requirements and we are sure we will have the solution.
37 Production Avenue
Warana QLD 4575